First Ride Butterflies

This morning I'm off to our first Team ride, in Los Altos. I didn't sleep at all well last night, and it wasn't just because of the wine I drank. I'm nervous and excited about my first organized bike ride, and I kept tossing and turning as I worried about oversleeping or forgetting some vital equipment. It's not good to be tired before the ride even begins! Better take a nap this afternoon. One of the things I'm looking forward to learning is "what to wear". Up to now, I've been a fair-weather cyclist. But this morning, it's 33F outside. Aye-yah, that's cold! I'm just throwing a whole bunch of clothes in my bag and will try to figure out the layering by watching what the experienced cyclists wear. Well, time to go. Allez!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.