Fundrai$ing Milestone Achieved

Last week was the first time I rode 50 miles in my life! That's a milestone; I'm halfway to my ultimate goal.

Coincidentally, my sponsors and I achieved a fundraising milestone, too. I've raised more than half of my $5,000 goal for the season! Thank you!!! I'm not resting on this achievment, however. I'll keep talking to people about this program and looking for support for the rest of the season. Check back any time at http://www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/jbusco to see my current fundraising total.

To appreciate what TNT has accomplished since its founding, I include this description that I just received:

Since TNT’s inception nearly 20 years ago, 320,000 participants have raised more than $750 million to help the Society fight blood cancers. TNT is the world’s largest endurance sports training program, helping athletes of all levels to run or walk a whole or half marathon or participate in a triathlon or century (100-mile) bike ride.

--Team in Training newsletter

No comments: